Campagnolo Chorus 12X2 Speed Crankset
The new Chorus crankset is a true concentrate of technology and versatility. Technically advanced thanks to unidirectional construction technology in carbon fiber, it is produced directly molded without any surface coating and has an Ultra-Torque steel axle like the Record crankset. It is versatile thanks to its new ring of 123 mm bolts that, while giving it an extreme-performance structure, also ensures a wider variety of use segments. Available with 165, 170, 172.5 and 175 mm cranks, the new smaller ring of bolts on the Chorus crankset makes it compatible with 52/36, 50/34 chainrings and with the brand new 48/32 crowns.
Features & Benefits
- The Q Factor remains the same (145.5)
- The widths and biodynamics of the stroke are the same.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber cranks, steel axle and aluminum chainrings.
- Good stiffness and optimum power transmission.
- Symmetrical teeth on the internal chainring
- Fluid, precise transmission, even with extreme cross-chaining.
- Optimized design for any chainring combination
- Maximum performance, always
- Double ring of bolts
- Assembly of the large chainring on the crank is guaranteed by a ring of 123 mm bolts, while the two chainrings are coupled together by a ring of 96 mm bolts.
- Surface treatment of the chainrings for longer life